Lowest prices for your stay
US$121
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FourPoints.com
US$121
FindHotel
US$115
Expedia.comUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
Priceline
All reviews within walking distance lansdowne mall front desk staff free shuttle corner room per day vancouver airport convenient location check in was quick richmond area hotel staff king bed yvr skytrain downtown flight bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2019

Hotel has modern styling, near a McD's and a public transit line but not really at the airport. More suburb location, with limited food options in the area and a good 3 block walk over to the public transit station - which can quickly get you to downtown, Airport or to Stanley Park.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank daisyglory
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

I arrived, with carry-on baggage, by floatplane at Vancouver Harbour. I phoned the hotel to ask where to find the airport shuttle at YVR, that my plan was to take SkyTrain to the airport. Instead, the gal urged me to stay on SkyTrain and get off at Lansdowne Station, “Only a 5-minute walk away from the hotel ,” she assured me.

Well, it was 12 minutes, and there is no sidewalk for a quarter of the way. Instead, there’s a dirt path a mere 2 feet from, and parallel to, a busy highway. I had to drag my luggage through it, only to arrive at what turned out to be the back side of the hotel, even though it is the side facing the SkyTrain station. Despite it being spring, the entire length of the hotel was littered with dry, autumn leaves.

So, ignore the hotel’s misleading advice and insist they send you their shuttle van.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Connoissir
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2019

Dear valued guest: Thank you for your stay with us at the Four Points Vancouver Airport. We are sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. We have shared your feedback with our team in an effort to improve on our customer service skills. We hope to see you again in the near future. Warmest regards.

Reviewed 31 March 2019

I arrived late at night, exhausted after the flight from hell, and the staff here could not have been more helpful and welcoming. The room was clean and nicely appointed for a hotel in this price range. Location is very convenient to the airport and major freeways. Speaking of freeways, I was surprised at the amount of road noise even at 2 a.m. even though I was on an upper floor - you may want to ask if there's a side of the hotel that is quieter. Will definitely book here again when I need a quick overnight near the airport.

Room tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor and on the side that has the least road noise.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MoWillGo
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2019

Dear valued guest: Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Four Points Vancouver Airport. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you again in the near future. Warmest regards.

Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Sheraton for 1 night. The outside is a bit tired and could use a bit of a refresh.

Check-in experience took a while and the lounge was a bit quiet and not overly inviting. I decided to eat at a near by restaurant.

The room was updated and the bathroom was quite nice with all amenities.

The bed was very comfortable, and despite hearing constant foot steps above me, I slept well.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank YYCGent
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2019

Dear valued guest: Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton. We have shared your feedback with our team in an effort to improve on our operations. We hope to see you again in the near future. Warmest regards.

Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel and quite modern. We planned on leaving our vehicle here for 3 weeks and I called the hotel in advance of booking to find out about long term parking and was told that I would get 2 weeks for free and then have to pay $10 a day after that. When we checked in I was informed that I didn’t have the correct rate to get the long term parking! After a discussion with the staff they agreed to give me the same deal, that I already had. So when we went to put the parking pass on the car they advise that you must leave the car empty as they have “a lot” of break in’s! .... we gave up and parked at the airport.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2019

Dear valued guest: Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are extremely sorry to hear that you could not leave your vehicle in our lot for long term parking. The reason we let the guests know to not to leave any valuables unattended in the vehicles is to prevent any break ins. Your security and comfort at the Four Points are our top priorities. We hope to see you again in the near future. Warmest regards.