“Post-race sleepover” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Seattle, Washington
“Post-race sleepover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I received stellar customer service from Sabrina, Spencer, Ralph and Eric. We were there for an overnight stay after a large cycling event from Seattle to Vancouver. Many from our group decided to find lodging so we could stay for the night market and other local attractions. I made the reservation on Saturday morning to arrive later that afternoon. I've never done that before so was a wee bit nervous. But there were no problems with check-in once we got there. Sabrina explained the amenities of the properties and got us settled in smoothly.

I didn't hear the planes flying overhead and it was nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. Breakfast was included in our rate and was quite filling. There was a small surcharge for parking but it was much more reasonable than some of the other properties I've stayed at before. In fact, our vehicle was oversized and did not fit into the secured garage. There were also no oversize/over height stalls available so the front desk staff had us park in a place near them to ensure we wouldn't have any problems.

I also found out that the Holiday Inn Express down the road is another property owned by the same owner. It is a well maintained property and is easily accessible to many points of interest. All in all, a very nice stay and I would stay again.

Room Tip: Small surcharge for parking but is reasonable rate for secured parking garage. We were on the 3rd fl...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bridgend, Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for two nights prior to boarding an Alaskan cruise..... Staff all very friendly and attentive.... room clean and spacious, bed the size of a football pitch, great shower. Food in bar excellent and a great range of Canadian beers. At first we thought it was a bit far out but the Vancouver public transport system is brilliant and cheap so it was simple to get around..... All in all highly recommended.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dave G
canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night for layover. Very clean hotel. Helpful and friendly staff. Shuttle to the airport. Hotel is next to the highway but windows sealed well so no noise. The hotel is next to a macdonalds.

Stayed July 2014
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I was very happy with my stay at this Holiday Inn. I have always struggled to fall asleep in many hotels on my first night, something about the bed, the pillows, the blankets, BUT something AWESOME happened at this Holiday Inn, I fell asleep in minutes. This amazed me so much that I all I wanted to do was sleep more :). There is a restaurant attached with the hotel and a McDonalds nearby so food was easy to get. The staff's attitude and service were excellent, they made me feel very welcome :) The wifi was spotty at times, when I informed the staff they were professional and told me they knew about it and will have it checked again soon. Will happily stay here next time!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ChaseYT
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Once again, the hotel lived up to expectations. Parking is not a problem anymore. I think I missed the manager's reception this time, or maybe it wasn't going on the days I was there. Room and bathroom were clean and the internet was fast. The front desk staff and managers always make me feel welcome when I am coming through the lobby!

I stayed for 2 nights March 13-15.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank RamblingManTN
Prince George, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay. This was the first time we stayed at a HI....and it won't be the last! Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, excellent dinner ( the restaurant is located right in the hotel), restaurants and other shopping close by. If there was any negative, it would be the towels.....usual hotel towels. But I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!
Ps Great Hotel Shuttle- 24 hour service

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We landed in the middle of the night, called hotels.com and booked this over the phone...arrived at 1 am and the staff was amazing!! front desk man made my day (and it was a long, tiring one), cleaners explained the spic and span facility. room was such a nice surprise!!! loved it all....room with couch, tv, lovely bathroom and amenities such a pleasant surprise!!! husband had turned up at holiday inn when I suggested it and guess what...i was right, again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple