Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Oregon
“Pleasant staff”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I stayed here last week and enjoyed my stayed. The hotel was at a convenient location for me and my room was very nice. The front desk staff was amazing especially Anthony, Helen and Erin. Thanks for a wonderful stay and the warm hospitality.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Interior, British Columbia
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We stayed at this hotel both going and coming back from our tropical vacation. The staff were all exceptional from the airport shuttle drivers to the front desk staff. Great breakfast. The staff even recommended some places to eat. Clean, comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I have stayed here on business many times and highly recommend this hotel. Anthony and Helen at the front desk have gone above and beyond in helping me whenever I have special requests. Heating and A/C works great (individual room units - not the central air which in the spring and fall are always incorrectly set), and the beds are comfortable and layered perfectly. So, temperature and comfort are great, and curtains block light well. I have always slept very well at this hotel. Location is excellent as well. Five minute walk to Light Rail or Richmond Square Mall, ten minutes to Landsdowne Mall, many restaurants nearby (Mui Garden chinese food is my favorite). London Drugs and a post office just a few minutes walk to the east. A roughly 20 minute Light Rail ride puts you in the middle of down town Vancouver (normally about a 45 minute drive - or longer in traffic). Wonderful park with ponds right across the street from the hotel. A really short van ride from Vancouver airport (roughly 5 minutes). I highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: West tower has kitchenettes, main tower has planted area with small jogging area on lower roof. All...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
GM_Airport, General Manager at Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your comments.

We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and we'll hope to see you again.
Montreal
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I am an Airline Flight Crew and staying at the Executive on regular basis.
Also staying here when traveling privatly.
Great place, comfortable, very friendly and helpfull staff, especially Anthony at the front desk.
Highly rcommended !!!

Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
GM_Airport, General Manager at Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond, responded to this review, 14 March 2013
Thank you for your recent comments.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback, and for recognizing Anthony.

Certainly glad to hear that you enjoy your time here.

Thanks again,
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Room was advertised as wheel chair accessible. I am physically challenged. Require cane. I Usually when a motel/hotel say the room is wheel chair friendly it includes a walk in shower. Yes. It had wide bathroom door, light switches low down on wall but.... no walk in / wheel in type shower facility. I am physically challenged and do not feel safe getting in and out of tubs even if they have installed grab bars like this room. I was there for a 3 day conference so freshening up was a daily challenge for me.

The room was large, airy, faced out onto the secure parking area where my van was parked. Housekeeping were awesome and responded quickly to my concerns. The conference centre was easily accessible. The serving staff were extraordinary. And Carver's Restaurant serves the absolutely best hamburger I have ever tasted.

Room Tip: When they say "accessible" and "wheel chair friendly" make sure to ask if that...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
GM_Airport, General Manager at Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your recent review of your stay with us.

I was disappointed to learn of the confusion with respect to the level of accessibility that our rooms provide compared to your expectations, and I appreciate you pointing out the difference for us so that we might better inform guests in the future and avoid disappointment.

I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the other aspects of your stay with us, and as such, I hope we might see you again.

Thank you again for your comments.
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Great staff! Very friendly. Stayed here for 6 weeks during airline training. Good breakfast with great servers. Nice gym with everything you would need for a complete work-out.
Thanks to Anthony at the front desk for all of his help, came through for our group when we needed help. Great shuttle service. Very friendly staff. Good liquor store downstairs, say hi to David! Nice pub with great food attached to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
GM_Airport, General Manager at Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond, responded to this review, 20 February 2013
Thanks for your recognition of some of our team members, always a pleasure to share with them the impact that they make on our guests.

Thanks again,
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I was looking for something to eat after a long day of travel and work and getlag and would have had a little something to my room but no yellow pages, no pamphlets and when calling reception she was pushing sooo much for me to go eat in their fancy restaurant downstairs. I really was not in the mood for a 50$ steak with candles and I had to be agressive at then end to ask for yellow pages....Bad experience, I rather pay 20$ more and go elsewhere. The hotel is old and the channels on the tv are ALL blurry. Oh! and the breakfest is 16$ +taxes and tip for bacon and eggs in a warehouse.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, such that we have the opportunity to improve our services.

Certainly, it is never our intent to recommend our own facilities to the point of not providing for what you need, but rather to provide you with the options that are closest and with whom we are assured of the service and menu content, but if we seemed to have been overly aggressive in that manner, I do apologize as first and foremost we are here to provide the service that YOU desire.