“comfy”

Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Mandurah, Australia
“comfy”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel on arriving in Vancouver and departing. Although perhaps a little worn we were very pleased with our choice. I really could not care less if carpet is worn as long as it is clean so no problems there. The rooms were spotless, the bed super comfy and the staff polite and extremely helpful. There are coffee making facilities but only milk is that dreadful powdered stuff so make sure you grab a small bottle of real milk. :)
I found the complimentary breakfast quite adequate as I was not expecting a 5 star buffet. The lady in the breakfast room was very accommodating, coffee was good and we were able to take a couple back to our room.
I think we paid around 100CAD but not too sure. It was a bargain anyhow.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
North Conway, New Hampshire
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel last year and impressed with their courteous staff and hospitable environment. We also invited our friends to stay in this hotel.

We ended up very disappointed, their complimentary breakfast is cheap, no longer fresh and pleasant to eat. We could hardly chew their staled and hard croissant. Even the muffins are beyond human consumption. We were really so embarrassed bringing our friends here to stay. The duvet is OLD and smells smoke, the fabrics of their towels are OLD and have hairs.

We don't understand how this hotel passed the standard of Wyndham. What a waste of money staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Richmond hotels

Seattle
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Just returned from a two-night stay in Room 316. As some others have mentioned, this hotel has some wear and tear in it. I did not find it off-putting. I travel with the black light to check for bugs and stains, and I found none. There are two reasons I give them a three instead of a four. 1) I found the breakfast to be awful. The quality of the breads and rolls were so poor, I would have preferred to pay less and go without. Our first morning scrambled eggs were present, but of a quality that makes me believe they were reconstituted from powder. The second morning, there were waffles and no eggs. The person making waffles was so backlogged we didn't bother. 2) The room safe didn't work. By the time the staff figured out they couldn't fix it, it just didn't matter anymore.

I can accept the hotel is old, but I want the services promised to be delivered. Most of what I go to see in Vancouver is actually in Richmond, so the location is super-convenient, and I might choose this hotel again. But I'll definitely look for someplace else first.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rkuef
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Booked and stayed at the Ramada for 4 nights. Chose this hotel due to it being close to the Sky Train Canada Line, Richmond Centre and offered free underground secured parking, continental breakfast and Wi-Fi. Yes, it is an older hotel with lumpy bedspreads, old carpeting, nicks and scratches on the walls and doors and no microwave. Our room with a comfortable King bed and a balcony that overlooked the street side which was not that bad included a mini refrigerator, coffeemaker and a flat screen TV. Their shower was amazingly great! Front desk staff Lissa and Benny were most accommodating, as well as the breakfast room ladies and housekeeping. If you're on a budget and can accept the fact that you get what you pay for, this is the best place to stay at. We will be back!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Richmond hotels
Bridgeport
Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport
City Centre
Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport

Been to Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport

Property: Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport
Address: 7188 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, British Columbia V6X 1A1, Canada
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Richmond
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Best Value Hotel in Richmond
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond