“Great price and close to airport”

Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Vancouver, Canada
“Great price and close to airport”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

stayed there the night before our flight. Very clean rooms and reasonable price. Also offered free parking for up to 2 weeks so parked our truck for free. Made our room free compared to airport parking. and a shuttle to and from airport!! Highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (268)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed two nights and found the staff made us feel very at home and cared for. Airport shuttle runs 24 hours and provides exceptional service. Rooms, breakfast restaurant and fitness facilities are all well above average. A very pleasant and well-managed hotel. Decor is beautiful. Beds are very good quality. Highly recommended......

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We were in for a weekend attending a family wedding. Fanstatic hotel, great restaurants attached to the hotel. Customer service at this hotel is second to none, from the moment you walk in to teh day you check out, you will be wowed!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I'm a Delta Platium Plus member and stay regularly at Delta Hotels during my business travel. I have come to expect the best from the Delta brand and have never been disappointed until my stays here. I have stay on three occasions. Two of those times, I have traveled with a colleague. We arrived on different flights and I had called ahead to let the front desk know that I would be about 1 - 2 hours behind my colleague. When she arrived they would not allow her to check into the room (club room) we had reserved because I had not arrived yet. Instead she was asked to stay in a base level room to wait for my arrival. I arrived late and exhausted and we had to pack her all up so we could both move to the club room. I had already called ahead to let them know that I would be arriving after my colleague and was assured this would not be a problem. I felt like I was being treated like I was lying about my stay and after years of being a loyal customer, this was certainly not appreciated. The room itself is not bad and the club lounge is nicely set up.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Jyt822
Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I stay at the DVA whenever I can because this hotel strives to maintain the highest standard of service they can. It is clear that staff take this goal seriously and make personal commitments to do their part. From the moment I enter the front entrance I'm welcomed by being greeted by the concierge with a friendly smile and the look of recognition and then blows me away by knowing my name! The rest of my stay pretty well goes that way. That consistency only comes from management wanting this to happen and doing what it takes to make it so.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is best room
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I have been staying at this property while on business for the past number of years. All of the staff in the hotel are very good at their jobs and are genuinely helpful. The property is located on the river near YVR and the views are scenic and the hospitality is of the highest quality.
Whether it is business, or pleasure the Delta Airport Vancouver is an excellent place to stay.

Room Tip: The way the hotel is situated, there are no bad views. You either see the North Shore mountains or o...
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stayed here for business, Location is good regarding airport (great free shuttle service). Easy to get to rapid transit if you need to get too downtown vancouver. Some of the best concierges and front desk staff I have experienced. The restaurants on site well above the average you normally find in an airport environment. Will stay here again.