“Best Service hotel near Vancouver Airport!”

Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We attended the Delta Vancouver Airport,(Dec13) Richmond BC near Christmas as we were going on a trip to Mexico. Purchased the Bon Voyage package as which to leave our vehicle on the hotels parking lot for two weeks. We were met by front door KAKESH who asked if we wished any assistance with bags. He was friendly, quick to attend and respond to our needs. We appreciated this effort. He happened to by our lobby assistant also when departing and offered to secure our total bags in a locked room secured. This is not always offered at other hotels we attend. We were checking out of our room from the 8th floor facing the Fraser River and vessel mooring and scenes of the mountains and first sun in the am. Also we could see our vehicle. We enjoyed our room view, especially the soft comfortable mattress compared to two weeks on Mexico's beds which are very hard. The bedding sheets were high quality and my wife loved the four long soft pillows and duvet covers. The room had all necessary bath room items and towels. What I especially appreciated was the quick service by Bernard front counter clerk. Young man pleasant, white shirt and tie, suite at 1:25am.(05-01-14). I also appreciated seeing a security man on the 8th floor and must say the area was nice and quiet. Pretty ms.Brooke (lovely curly hair my wife commented) was smiling to us when we approached the front counter to check out.(05-01-14,1100am). Efficient, humorous, delightful to speak to as we got our papers and departed to the Pier 73 restaurant for a Sunday is brunch. On 05Jan14. Wow the breakfast was special and we had Doreen a very kind, considerate, smiling waitress. This am experience made our home coming a welcoming better thought coming from a nice sunny holiday. We will be back to hotel and Pier restaurant!
You cannot beat the Vancouver Delta as 10minutes by their bus every 20minutes. Pool outside (wish it was heated and an over head walk way) but very nice relaxing area to see the river, mountains and quite place with connecting Pier restaurant. Service over many years has been excellent. Comfort the best and safe security parking. Included in this package. Thank you again. Soft Sand-14.

Room Tip: The higher(8thfloor)East has Fraser River and great view of mountains. The West rooms has the parkin...
1  Thank lastingmemory
There are newer reviews for Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

this is the hotel that United Airlines put us up in when our flight was changed. A very nice hotel great and helpful staff nice room and the food was made to suite my alergy needs
highly recomend this hotel. The shuttle goes every 20 minutes 24/7

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FreshNFab
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed before Christmas, the night before an early morning flight, and it was relaxing and stress-free. The shuttle bus was busy but efficient as was the hotel check-in and hotel generally. The room was comfortable and clean and our early wake up call was bang on time. The restaurant Pier 73 was ordinary and overpriced but ok. I would definitely consider staying here again if taking an early morning flight.

1  Thank Lozza01
Reviewed 2 January 2014

stayed there the night before our flight. Very clean rooms and reasonable price. Also offered free parking for up to 2 weeks so parked our truck for free. Made our room free compared to airport parking. and a shuttle to and from airport!! Highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed two nights and found the staff made us feel very at home and cared for. Airport shuttle runs 24 hours and provides exceptional service. Rooms, breakfast restaurant and fitness facilities are all well above average. A very pleasant and well-managed hotel. Decor is beautiful. Beds are very good quality. Highly recommended......

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We were in for a weekend attending a family wedding. Fanstatic hotel, great restaurants attached to the hotel. Customer service at this hotel is second to none, from the moment you walk in to teh day you check out, you will be wowed!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I'm a Delta Platium Plus member and stay regularly at Delta Hotels during my business travel. I have come to expect the best from the Delta brand and have never been disappointed until my stays here. I have stay on three occasions. Two of those times, I have traveled with a colleague. We arrived on different flights and I had called ahead to let the front desk know that I would be about 1 - 2 hours behind my colleague. When she arrived they would not allow her to check into the room (club room) we had reserved because I had not arrived yet. Instead she was asked to stay in a base level room to wait for my arrival. I arrived late and exhausted and we had to pack her all up so we could both move to the club room. I had already called ahead to let them know that I would be arriving after my colleague and was assured this would not be a problem. I felt like I was being treated like I was lying about my stay and after years of being a loyal customer, this was certainly not appreciated. The room itself is not bad and the club lounge is nicely set up.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jyt822
Travellers also viewed these Richmond hotels
Bridgeport
River Rock Casino Resort
City Centre
Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport
Bridgeport
Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport
Hilton Vancouver Airport
#4 of 23 in Richmond

Been to Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport

Address: 3500 Cessna Dr, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 1C7, Canada (Formerly Delta Vancouver Airport)
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Richmond
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Luxury Hotel in Richmond
#9 Business Hotel in Richmond
#9 Family Hotel in Richmond
#10 Romantic Hotel in Richmond
Price Range: £108 - £242 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport 4*
Opened on November 1st 2014 as the Pacific Gateway Hotel. The hotel property is now a member of Preferred Hotel Group, a global collection of more than 650 independent hotels in 85 countries. In addition to the branding change, the Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport will continue an extensive refurbishment program that commenced this spring. This will include a new marina with additional mooring space, upgraded utilities and accessories, fresh and enhanced landscaping, significant changes to both of the hotel's restaurants, upgrades to the existing meeting and conference spaces and a new look to the hotel lobby including an interactive lobby bar and social space. The hotel is also the closest hotel to the luxurious McArthurGlen Designer Outlet, opening in June 2015. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Delta Vancouver Airport Richmond