“Delicious lamb kebab”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: East Cambie
Neighbourhood: East Cambie
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I tried the mughlai kebab and I made the mistake of ordering it as medium. Probably mild would have been a better choice for me. In any case it was really delicious. For how good the lamb kebab was, I did't like the bread and rice as much as the bread and rice served at my favorite Indian restaurant in Toronto.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

How could such a little place have such big enjoyment! We come once a week and now all our neighbours do too! The food is the best east indian, infact, the busy take out is mainly Indians coming here and taking home and they know their good food. Prawns Mukni or Chicken Tikka (sizzling) are favourites. It arrives fast, is good value, is to die for and there's enough left for lunch tomorrow - which my colleagues salivate over. So many people are discovering this little gem that we now have to wait for a table.

Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

Went there on a Friday night and arrived around 6pm. Within 15 minutes the place was full and a line formed at the door. A steady stream of take out customers coming in and out.
We ordered several orders of butter chicken and a combo plate which lets you choose 3 entrees for $1 more. All dishes were just excellent and include rice, naan and papadom. Dishes all about $13.
Service was a bit of a miss. They forgot our drink orders twice but did keep checking in on us. I know it was really busy.
Still would go back as the food was very good.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

The service was slow and the food was average. I took my fiance to have his favorite food here and it turned out to be a dissapoiting experience for the both of us.

1  Thank Teresa R
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

Got takeout here and holy, was I surprised. For $26.00 I think I got 7 lbs of food! A huge order of butter chicken, a huge order of rice, a huge order of aloo gobi and naan bread. There was enough to FEED a family of four. I swear it was so good I ate so much I couldn't sleep. You should definitely eat this food. I will be back here if I find myself in Richmond again. Wow, not disappointed at all!