“great service and great atmosphere.”
Review of The Foggy Dew - CLOSED

The Foggy Dew
Cuisines: Irish
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I am a wee bit overdue with this review but only recently discovered tripadvise website so If I am late with a review its a good testament to your pub, club or eatery lol. I visited family in BC back in june 2004 and this was my favourite pub (also closest lol ) The staff were so patient and helpful as my accent can be very tricky for most to understand (from scotland) however the helpful staff ware nice, approachable and chatty and made an extra effort to see that I got everything I asked for and they were just so nice in the process. I will definitely recommend this place ( I already have loads of times to friends who were visiting the area. Thankyou for making our family feel so welcome in your establishment and from what I hear the service is just as excellent these days which is a decade later, Cheers. I selected the earliest possible date that tripadvise would allow but it was 10 yrs ago I was there. ..... ........thankyou again guys :)

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Had dinner at The Foggy Dew. I found the staff to be attentive, the food was good, and the atmosphere was wonderful. I recommend this hidden gem to anyone that would like a little pub to enjoy a little respite.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Either on lunch break or after work it is always good place to be. Quick service, friendly stuff and good wings-do not forget to request to be crispy. An of course lots of ber options

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Name's changed to Ceilies?? Food was ok but expensive for lunch.. mediocre chicken sandwich and fries $18.00.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Good Food and good ambiance ...close to the hotel..you can go without going out of the hotel
Staff are really nice and speak french and the music is really good and it's nice place to speak with vancouver people.