“Excellent Vietnamese dinners at an attractive price.”
Review of Pho Ten

Pho Ten
Ranked #96 of 1,003 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We have dined at many Vietnamese restaurants in Canada, USA, Europe and, of course, Vietnam. The food served at Pho Ten is top flight. Tasty, properly spiced and accented with greens, delicious sauces -- all good. Very good fresh Spring Rolls. Worth a repeat visit -- if I lived longer term in the Vancouver area, Pho Ten would be on my once-every-two week rotation for lunch or dinner. Thanks, Pho Ten.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Unusual chance to drop in for more food. After bad dinner choice at sushi restaurant, not receiving food we ordered, we had to go out for more. Restaurant had a few other patrons, we order Pho dishes, young server rushed menus to table after a few minutes, gave us time to decide. Server took care of all tables well and cleaned when she had a moment. We ordered 1 Pho with brisket, beef and beef balls and 1 Pho with fatty beef, beef, beef balls, tripe and tendons. Soup was tasty and fragrant, plate of bean sprouts, basil, jalepenos and lemons (not lime) was offered more as needed. Cashier helped with service when needed. Service was much better than Mega Sushi which we went to an hour earlier. Would definitely consider this restaurant for Pho again. Better finish to our evening.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

My first time and was not disappointed. Stopped by after work and got take out. The restaurant was clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. I ordered soup #12 and a spring roll. While I was waiting there was a steady stream of people coming and going. The staff seated them took their orders and brought out the food very quickly. Majority of the customers had a soup and all seemed to enjoy their meal. Also looked like a few repeat customers as they didn't need menu's. I took my food home and the broth was still steaming hot and very good flavour. Lots of noodles and very filling.
The spring roll was crispy on the outside and delicious flavour inside.

I will be returning very soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

Soup was lacking flavor. The quantity in meat and noodles were decent. None the less, it was satisfying. The only thing was the soup was rather bland, so had to add sauce to give it more flavor

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Delicious food, clean restaurant, fairly quick service. We always order the pork chop with the fried egg...yummy. The Vietnamese subs are pretty good too.