“Delicious Vietnamese fare ”
Review of Pho Ten

Pho Ten
Ranked #96 of 1,003 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch, I had a rice bowl (#22), She had #27. They were both very delicious, perfectly spiced. Good friendly service, nice decor makes for a very pleasant atmosphere. We'll be back.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

One of the best Pho restauarants in Richmond. Flavourful soup broths, tasty vermicelli bowls, rice dishes are excellent and the Bun Bo Hue is the best I've tried.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Haven't been to Pho Ten in a while and decided to have lunch there with mom and a friend today. The food was still good but my greatest disappointment was the service. They use to be friendly but today they were a bit snotty. If you don't mind the snotty service, food is okay but in my case, it's a sign that it's time to start looking for a new Vietnamese restaurant to go to. I always tell people to go here for Vietnamese because of the good food and good service but after today, I will just have to stop recommending this place not because of the food but rather the unfriendliness. Just sad really that this place had to change.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We have dined at many Vietnamese restaurants in Canada, USA, Europe and, of course, Vietnam. The food served at Pho Ten is top flight. Tasty, properly spiced and accented with greens, delicious sauces -- all good. Very good fresh Spring Rolls. Worth a repeat visit -- if I lived longer term in the Vancouver area, Pho Ten would be on my once-every-two week rotation for lunch or dinner. Thanks, Pho Ten.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Unusual chance to drop in for more food. After bad dinner choice at sushi restaurant, not receiving food we ordered, we had to go out for more. Restaurant had a few other patrons, we order Pho dishes, young server rushed menus to table after a few minutes, gave us time to decide. Server took care of all tables well and cleaned when she had a moment. We ordered 1 Pho with brisket, beef and beef balls and 1 Pho with fatty beef, beef, beef balls, tripe and tendons. Soup was tasty and fragrant, plate of bean sprouts, basil, jalepenos and lemons (not lime) was offered more as needed. Cashier helped with service when needed. Service was much better than Mega Sushi which we went to an hour earlier. Would definitely consider this restaurant for Pho again. Better finish to our evening.