“Great Atmosphere For Sports And Young Sports Teams”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #106 of 944 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 May 2014

What a great atmosphere and the servers are always extra attentive to the young athletes of our team, ensuring that they eat first after an intense practice or game. Great place to laugh, smile, and enjoy the company of friends and family!! YUMMY PIZZA FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I love Boston Pizza. This BP is centrally located. The service at this location was great. The food as well was great. There was 10 of us in our group so they added an auto gratuity. I am not a fan of this practise! A tip should be based on our experience not on the number in our party.

I had the steak and veggies and it was very good.

I would go back but, the auto gratuity? I would evaluate this practise.

1  Thank Don N
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Last time I ate at Boston Pizza was in Penticton, BC, about 30 years ago. It was a Boston Brute and all I can say it was love at first bite, and second, and third. Sooooooo all this time later I dreamed of trying another one.

Bad idea. The bun was heavy and the meat toppings and pizza sauce were terribly salty - and I love salt. The caesar salad was inedible - dripping wet in a heavy dressing and covered with a mound of grated cheese.

Hubby had the beef dip which was quite disgusting. Not actual 'roast beef' but cheap deli meat that was reheated and overcooked in boxed gravy and the fries were stale and greasy. The service, however, was good.

We've been meaning to try this place for years but will not be back. If you want volume, salty food for a decent price then this is the place. Otherwise I would give it a miss.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We have ordered delivery and eaten in at this location many times. Pizza is always hot, ingredients are fresh. Cn be a bit pricey for youth sports team gatherings. Service for eat in is always terrific.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

One of the best pizza locations in Richmond. I visit often while in Richmond. You can build your own special pizza. It's also great for take out.