“Special occasion dinner was fabulous!”

Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #65 of 968 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Had a great night out with my stepdaughters to celebrate my birthday! We had a delicious meal with appies, drinks and seafood meal! Ate out in the patio, service was excellent and a special birthday dessert! The food was excellent! A really special evening out!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Very nice eating location for quiet dinner and conversation with friends. The food was great, try their shrimp coktail appeitizer for starters.

Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

Always go to this keg by far my favorite some of the best service and my steak is cooked perfect every time. No complaints you gotta go here!

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Chain food can be dull.

i visited here a few years ago and chatted with the owner a bit, he comped my beverage and I had a deadly filet mignon. I've been back several times since, always for the filet, never disappointed.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

We were a party of eight, six were satisfied, two weren't. I had ordered the black cod with citrus soy glaze. The fish had absolutely no flavour. My wife ordered one of their combinations, part of which was a green salad with viniagrette. We shared the salad because it was huge, but it had no flavour as well. The french onion soup was great, along with all the other entree's. Our server seemed a bit indifferent. In addition she made several mistakes with our bill, not the items, but the payment. We had gift cards that more than covered the meal, but at first we didn't get the card back, and then when we got it, it was the incorrect one. Just kind of left me wondering if it was on purpose or not. I will say that every other time I have been to the Keg it was great.