“Consistent high quality & always imaginative”

Steveston Pizza Co.
Ranked #3 of 948 Restaurants in Richmond
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Steveston
Reviewed 30 July 2011

This is strictly a take out pizza purveyor, call ahead to order and you'll be given your pick up time (usually 20 - 30 minutes).
We'd given up eating pizza until this chef created something really special and brought it to Steveston a couple of years ago; No $6.99 pizza's here, this is a clear example of you get what you pay for (prices are not unreasonable).
This place serves up great pizza, always fresh good quality ingredients on a great crust. Menu changes up frequently so there is always something new to try, our personal fav's, Water, Blue and Caveman. Vegetarians there are lots of choice for you to!

Reviewed 9 February 2011

AMAZING PIZZA!!
Made in a wood burning oven and is so fresh!

There are several different and unique pizza toppings to choose from!
So delicious and fresh!

Reviewed 8 December 2010

STEVESTON PIZZA IS THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD.

I've been to most European countries (Italy included), Latin America, North America, Asia. But the best pizza in the world is found in a small hole in the wall at:
#100-3400 Moncton St
Richmond, BC V7E 3A2
(604) 204-0777

I don't eat Dominos, Papa John or Pizza Hut, I take care of my health, I wouldn't even feed dogs or cats, it would be too cruel. I'm more the kind of gourmet pizzas, in this category of pizzas: Steveston Pizza is the best in the World. For example I recently went to the "best" pizza in Seattle (Serious Pie)...nahh.

Please if you're into gourmet pizza reply to this review and tell me which gourmet pizzeria is the best according to you. I won't hate you if you don't agree with me, I'd taste your pizzeria and give you my opinion. I challenge you to try a Steveston Pizza and get converted into a faithful follower. (I love the pizza they call: Earth).

Cost per medium pizza averages around $18 (Canadian dollars), that feeds 2 faithful followers, thus cost per person is around $9 to $10.

NOTES: You can't dine there, this place just basically prepares for you to pick up!, there's a ridiculous small bar where you can sit and eat, but most people just sit to wait until their heavenly pizza is baked. Also they open until 5pm, so you can't have them for lunch. Even with all these NOTES, people just go over and over again to buy their pizzas because they're sooo good man.

A Dominos Pizza is waaay much more expensive and super aweful and unhealthy.

1  Thank elbato
Reviewed 5 November 2010

We love love love the pizza's taste and amazing topping combinations. The downside is that every single time we have it, we have a salt hangover. It hits a few hours after you eat, and the amount of water you have to guzzle is unreal. Kind of like if you have too much soy sauce when you have sushi. Oh well, we go back for more anyways... still better than the chains. (Tino's is better.)

Reviewed 22 October 2010

The best gourmet pizza in the the lower mainland. Always the freshest ingredients and delicate flavour combinations. Take out only, but it's worth it. Call ahead to order and they'll tell you exactly when to come and pick it up. Take it to Garry Point park and watch the sunset or kites fly . . . heaven. So take a "Journey" and experience great pizza the real west coast way. Now in White Rock too!