“SLOW SERVICE BUT GREAT FOOD QUALITY.”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #693 of 967 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This is my first visiting a Burger King Restaurant, and out of all the Burger King there is, we ended up visiting this one. Firstly, we were in line after four people who were waiting for their orders. when it was our time, the order taker was pretty fast in getting our order ( I was pretty surprised ). Secondly, I noticed there was a new employee being trained, I'm guessing it was her second time training, she didn't know what to do and just stood on the side the whole time I'm seeing her instead of trying to help. We stood there for almost 10 minutes waiting for our food. Five minutes later, we finally got our food but the customers before us were still waiting for their food patiently. Thirdly, the food tasted really great - fresh and hot. Although the sauce tasted like the normal sauces we can buy at a grocery store. Me and my boyfriend understand that the store was understaffed, but then this would be considered a bad experience for a first time customer.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

fatty, greasy, fast food, like many Burger King's this ones got a drive threw that's 247, dont think i would ever go back considering i feel like a 300 pound sumo wrestler after i ever eat here. Defiantly not the place to go if your on a diet or health concious.. Pretty good value for your buck like many fast food restaurants. Has area inside to seat and eat as well as a inside play area for kids.