“very busy, good food but pricey”

Fisherman s Terrace Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 968 Restaurants in Richmond
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

expect to pay premium here. good food but not cheap... lots of parking but still crazy on weekends. always crowded since it appeals to the Asian crowd.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Located in the Aberdeen Center mall...Fisherman was a good choice for dim sum before shopping. The dim sum were huge and freshly cooked...piping hot and delicious. The wait staff were all attentive even tho it was getting busy, and apologetic for not refilling our tea pot right away. After the delicious brunch walking the mall would be recommended.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Good food, you have to order from a menu though. I would prefer to see what wanders by on a cart instead of a menu list. Good if you are in the area, but not worth a detour.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Recommended Chinese restaurant for lunch and dinner. There is plenty of free parking in Aberdeen Centre parkade. Restaurant is on the 3rd level. Restaurant is roomy and service is very good. Most importantly the food is good and portion is good too. I have been here numerous times and I had my wedding banquet here as well. Free wifi in restaurant.

The only thing I didn't like is that the washroom is in the back....way back of the restaurant and it's a little walking distance from the eating area. Washroom is cleaner than average Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I would go so far as to say that Fisherman's Terrace beats out all the other dim sum venues in the Greater Vancouver area. I have had dim sum at many many restaurants throughout the years and also enjoy dim sum regularly and this one made a very good impression on me. No matter how tasty the dim sum dishes are while I am eating it, I always reserve my comments until a few hours after the meal. I then see if I am very thirsty and delightfully I was not thirsty which to me indicates there was much less use of MSG. I would rather not go to a dim sum restaurant if I have to suffer the dry mouth and need for water afterwards. Make sure you make reservations if you do not want to wait for a table. Great location with mall parking.