Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lonsdale Quay Hotel(North Vancouver)
Shamrock Hostel(Vancouver)
View Hotel
North Vancouver Hotel(North Vancouver)
Patricia Hotel(Vancouver)
Grouse Inn(North Vancouver)
Fairmont Waterfront(Vancouver)
  • Pool
1,508 results
All reviewslobby restaurantsea busdowntown vancouvermountain sidelonsdale quayharbour viewgreat hotelnorth shoreglass wallshort walknorth vanlower lonsdalecanada placeunderground parkingcanada lineseabus terminalburrard inlet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was in charge of organizing our group of 15 people to travel to Vancouver for business meetings over 4 days and found this hotel to be quick in response to our request, as well as extremely accommodating to our unique needs. They were fantastic to work with not only on the property, but also helping us make reservations and organizing activities in the Vancouver area. The hotel was spotless, the bartender made wonderful libations, the food was exceptional (not your usual "conference chicken"), and I've never slept better in any other hotel. Rates were competitive and easy to book. Members of my group commented on the terrific experience they had during their stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Petr F, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad your business meeting went well and you and your group did enjoyed our hospitality.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed on a higher floor with a balcony and water view - well worth it!

We really liked the layout of the room; especially the glass dividing wall between the bathtub and bed (with blinds - if required) which opened up the bathroom, as well as being a nice touch for couples.

Being there for the Friday night markets was wonderful - so much food and atmosphere plus the live music until about 10pm.

The pool was not what I was expecting for a boutique hotel: a sporty-looking functional pool rather than a resort style horizon pool. Beyond looks, I enjoyed having a functional pool for some laps. The gym was well equipped for a boutique hotel (with no free weights) and there looked to be a great fitness class schedule aswell.

Finally the breakfast was a la carte. I highly recommend the crab cakes with poached eggs. Given the a la carte menu, they could have been benefited from an additional staff member. However service was very friendly.

We had a wonderful overnight get away and would do it again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Petr F, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your great review. Yes our fitness and pool area is really fantastic and very functional. Hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for 2 days and found it to be excellent. The staff were so professional, the food was delicious and the fitness facilities suited our exercise routines.
This location is superb as the ocean is immediately in front of the hotel which offers beautiful views of the city. In addition, there is a great market to explore within a very short walking distance. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Petr F, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your vote of confidence.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We had a chance to stay at this hotel while a guest at a wedding being held there. The hotel is located at Lonsdale Quay, which is across the water from downtown Vancouver. The seabus is an easy, pretty and fast trip to downtown, so don't let the location stop you from staying here.
The rooms are beautiful. They are of course decorated with care and attention but I think the thing that makes them stand out is the bathroom glass wall between the sleeping area. They have a great system of blinds in place for those who like their privacy:-) The beds are super comfy but would of liked a choice of pillows (soft or firm) as I found myself constantly adjusting my pillow through the night. Better quality toilet paper would have been a nice touch as well.

The hotel has a fitness/pool area with an attached sun deck. The deck is a great place to sit and watch the boats go by or just get a tan- I did both. I also swam in the lap pool, used the steam room and the hot tub. The sauna did not appear to be turned on (it was early) when I was there. The fitness facility would rival any gym as the equipment was plentiful and top notch.
The wedding was held on the second floor in several of the ballrooms and was beautiful. The decorations, provided by the hotel, where simple and elegant. The reception was also a success with wonderful service and amazing food.
I had several interactions with the front desk because for some reason I kept loosing my room key. Too many people in and out of our room due to the wedding is my explanation and not that I am in any way careless ;-) Every time I spoke with them they were accomodating and helpful.
The only negative thing I have to say does not relate to the hotel or the staff at all but rather to fellow guests. This hotel is dog friendly. The guests across the hall from us had a dog. We returned to our hotel room at 10:30pm and the dog was barking. At 10:45 I called the front desk to inform them. The dog stopped barking when the owners returned at 11:05pm only to resume parking at 1am. By the time I was out of the room at 8am, the dog and family where gone. I did see that the hotel had provided a dog bed for the comfort of their four legged guests. The problem lies not with the hotel but with guests who do not care about other peoples comfort. If your dog barks when they are away from you, then taking them to a hotel and leaving them in the room, is not appropriate. I paid for my room too and I would prefer to not listen to your dog bark. Aside from having a pet only floor, I do not know what the hotel could do to change this.
All in all a great hotel and I would stay there again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you, I am glad you did enjoy your 10 day stay with us.

Petr Frcek

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Luckily I had been to Vancouver before, so knew being on the North side would be best. However I was unprepared by just how good the Pinnacle Hotel would be. We stayed for 10 nights in August, and had a room on the eighth floor overlooking the Harbour. Fantastic views, with a balcony (you need a head for heights to stand on it!). Very clean room and hotel generally. Great service by all staff, and reasonably priced breakfast. I would recommend hotel highly, but next time would choose lower floor, as weddings regularly take place in suite on 8th floor, so one night was a bit noisy. Vancouver has many attractions, Stanley Park, Grouse Mountain and Seymour Mountain, which are all closer from North Van, and of course the drive up to Squamish & Whistler. Good beaches too. Downtown, in my opinion, is not so good these days! But Seabus regular & cheap hould you wish to visit. Harbour revolving restaurant gives great views.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. I am glad your stay was a pleasant experience.