Room suitable size, and very clean with nice clean soft sheets, bathroom appears to be brand new. Reception staff gave good recommendations for restaurants as hotel isn't in a residential area, not much to see if wandering around near the hotel. Short 5 minute drive to Capilano suspension bridge, which is well worth seeing- better on later on in the afternoon as its not as busy and the weather is usually cooler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 4km from Downtown Vancouver, we are within easy access to many, restaurants, shopping and recreation areas. This core Best Western offers comfortable updated rooms and suites with kitchenettes. All rooms include amenities such as coffee makers (Tea & Coffee provided), Iron & Ironing board, Hairdryer, Free Parking and Internet Access (wireless). On site is an outdoor heated pool (open May- October), guest laundry and De Dutch coffee shop that is open for breakfast and lunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Capilano Inn And Suites
- Best Western Capilano Hotel North Vancouver
- Best Western North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Best Western