I usually have positive experiences with Best Western, but this one is below the norm in my opinion. It's not really bad and the location and price is decent. But overall this place is below the midrange standards. Rooms are small-ish and there is no fridge, which is kind of a rarity in this range. Also the aircon is from the 70's and makes a lot, and I mean a lot, of noise. So better to open windows you think....yes possible, but it opens up just a bit, so not enough fresh air in the room. Also the service at the reception is just average and not very friendly.
It does the job if there are no other good options in this price range, but I wouldn't recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 4km from Downtown Vancouver, we are within easy access to many, restaurants, shopping and recreation areas. This core Best Western offers comfortable updated rooms and suites with kitchenettes. All rooms include amenities such as coffee makers (Tea & Coffee provided), Iron & Ironing board, Hairdryer, Free Parking and Internet Access (wireless). On site is an outdoor heated pool (open May- October), guest laundry and De Dutch coffee shop that is open for breakfast and lunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Capilano Hotel North Vancouver
- Best Western Capilano Inn And Suites
- Best Western North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Best Western