We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. We were there with five other booked rooms for a wedding.
We had a one bedroom suite, the room was very well appointed for two people, we had to go to the desk for towels for the other two people. This apparently was not appreciated by the front desk clerk. He was very rude to us, myself and daughter in law, and continue to make remarks to another guest who was signing in. I plan on calling the manager/owner of this facility. We had breakfast in the restaurant , oh boy, not my cup of tea, very expensive. Over $30.00 for 2 people, and no we did not have steak and eggs. We would stay in this hotel again. It is very close to everything. The hotel was very nice and the staff very personable....but not the evening front office clerk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 4km from Downtown Vancouver, we are within easy access to many, restaurants, shopping and recreation areas. This core Best Western offers comfortable updated rooms and suites with kitchenettes. All rooms include amenities such as coffee makers (Tea & Coffee provided), Iron & Ironing board, Hairdryer, Free Parking and Internet Access (wireless). On site is an outdoor heated pool (open May- October), guest laundry and De Dutch coffee shop that is open for breakfast and lunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Capilano Inn And Suites
- Best Western Capilano Hotel North Vancouver
- Best Western North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Best Western