Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
Booking.comUS$86
eDreamsUS$86
PricelineUS$86
All reviews yogurt free breakfast downtown vancouver gate bridge small kitchenette coffee maker easy access stove
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We purchased a room for our son's wedding for six nights. We wanted a kitchenette to save money on eating at restaurants during our son's wedding. We checked in and saw what our kitchenette consisted of. I have seen kitchenettes in tent trailers bigger ! We walked pass a room with a full size fridge and stove and asked the front desk if we could change. We were told no. I said we would pay more for that room and we were told that our room was more expensive. I explained that we were here for six nights and it was our son's wedding and was told sorry but no. The Comfort Inn and Suites has pictures of the rooms with full size kitchenettes but not one picture of what we were given. This hotel claims that it is a family owned company and that they would make sure our stay is a comfortable one. Because of the size of our fridge we found ourselves spending more money in restaurants than been able to prepare meals in our room. Very disappointed !

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Just wanted to quickly say how nice everyone was at this hotel during my stay. I was recovering from surgery and they totally went out of their way to make my stay great. Shout out to Ajmer - she was fantastic, helpful and very kind. Her whole team was awesome. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We only stayed for 1 night following our flight into Vancouver.

It was no better or worse than the numerous motels I have stayed in in North America over the years.

Breakfast was OK but nothing spectacular.

Room was clean and tidy but pretty dated.

Not the sort of place I would stay for an extended visit but it was more than OK for a bed for the night.

Handy location if travelling on the ferry to Vancouver Island.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Unfortunately it was a heat wave and even though we turned on the air conditioner (we think), since the knobs were so old the labels were un-readable and left for 4 hours (Granville Island - awesome and Stanley Park - amazing) when we returned at 10pm the room was intolerably hot. Opening the window was out of the question due to the neighbor continually smoking cigars (!) on the balcony just next to us. We walked next door and took a room where the air conditioner worked. On the plus side, when we arrived the bathroom needed a better cleaning which the front desk had taken care of right away.

Room tip: Basic - no frills. Older building.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kpwh
Reviewed 8 July 2018

At Check-in, the clerk seemed more focused on helping an attractive guest than to check me in - the Manager 'saw' the situation (CCTV?) and quickly arrived to get things moving.
The rooms all seem very old (both layout and decor); but mine was very clean.
The breakfast area (inc the outside seating) is too small for the typical occupancy but the food area is well maintained.
"Chunky" (Front Desk) was very helpful with getting my Boarding Card printed.
Despite the age of the property, it is a very convenient location - I would stay there again if in the area.

Room tip: Ask for Ground Floor; the upper level does not have an elevator (only external stairs.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ONLY2B
General M, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Also, thank you very much for your compliment to Chunky. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Guest Service Manager