Used this hotel both before our trip to Vancouver Island and at the end. We used hotels very much more expensive than this during the holiday but have to say this hotel matched them all in comfort and quality of food. Would recommend it to any one wishing to sta y in Vancouver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn