Very nice building and well kept. The room was mediocre but it depends on what you pay for. The front desk staff was quite nice, but at first slightly rude because they were not happy that we booked with a travel site. Other than that, the hotel is very nice, the pool was fun, including the sauna. The thing i liked the most was the restaurant where we had supper and Breakfast. The kitchen staff were extremely polite and the food was surprisingly good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn