Stayed here for 1 week. The hotel is situated above a market on Lonsdale Quay, North Vancouver and we were lucky enough to get a room that overlooked the bay to Vancouver on the other side. Would recommend North Vancouver where, although there was always something going on, it was that wee bit quieter. Another plus is that is much more convenient for visiting Grouse Mountain and Whistler. The hotel room was a good size and very clean. Very comfortable bed. A very good hotel in a five star location. Would certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver