The hotel is hard to find at first. It is on the top floor of the Lonsdale Quay Market, right next to the Seabus. Someone should label directions better. Or maybe I should READ them better. Anyways, the room itself is no-frillsy but nice. The bed was comfortable. There is a public walkway right outside your room (meaning ALL rooms) ,so for privacy, you have to keep the drapes closed. As a result, the room stayed rather dark, because there wasn't enough lighting inside. There also was an annoying buzz coming from the air conditioning.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. They let us keep our luggage there while we roamed around Vancouver until check in time, which was a huge plus.
Overall I would say that the experience was ok, but the next time we go to Vancouver we will probably stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver