I stayed here in July as part of a group tour and was so impressed I came back for a 3 day holiday in August. Since its right across from Canada Place its convenient to all touristy things in Vancouver and the fact that the Seabus stops downtairs makes it very nice. Since I drove from Seattle it was nice that there is parking for $10 per nite. I like the Market and East Side Marios restaraunt is right on the water with a patio and has meals for $10.99 and ate there both nites. My room had a balcony with a view of the skyline of Vancouver. Everything is top notch and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this. While not as convenient as staying in downtown Vancouver for way less money I felt it was a very nice room with view at way less money. I'd recommend this property highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver