I have stayed here again in August 2012 and November 2012 and have been totally happy with the hotel and staff were absolutely wonderful as usual. I just can not understand why people are fabricating their stay. The rooms are NOT small and the bathrooms are NOT falling apart. If they don't want to stay in an older hotel then they should spend the money to stay in a newer one and not complain about this one. They nevr seem to complain about the price. Ido not like people to run down your wonderful staff when there is no reason to do so. In any case I will not stay anywhere else since I have wonderful service ALL the time. This is my home away from home and always will be when I come to BC. Thanks for listening. I will come again in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lions Gate Travelodge in beautiful North Vancouver! Nestled at the foot of Grouse Mountain and adjacent to the historic Lions Gate Bridge into Stanley Park and the city centre, we are the best choice in value and comfort for your next great adventure. We are minutes from highway #1, skiing, tennis, waterfront parks, and extended shopping. So much to see and do in our own backyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Vancouver Lions Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Vancouver Lion`s Gate Hotel Vancouver
- Travelodge North Vancouver
- Travel Lodge North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Travel Lodge
- North Vancouver Travelodge