Travel lodge Lions Gate was sufficient for what needed, but nothing more.
The location was perfect in terms of being close to my family, and if I was a tourist it would have been fine as well.
The bed was comfortable, and there was hot water. It was clean, but half the electrical outlets didn't work. The TV was so far away I could hardly see it.
At first I couldn't even find the room, because it was in a dark corner at one end of the building, and no light was on outside. I had to get staff to come and show me where it was, and then they turned the light on.
I wondered if I had been given the 'ha ha' room because I had a dog with me.
The questions below ask about breakfast. I did not know there was any breakfast! Just paper cup coffee in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lions Gate Travelodge in beautiful North Vancouver! Nestled at the foot of Grouse Mountain and adjacent to the historic Lions Gate Bridge into Stanley Park and the city centre, we are the best choice in value and comfort for your next great adventure. We are minutes from highway #1, skiing, tennis, waterfront parks, and extended shopping. So much to see and do in our own backyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Vancouver Lions Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Vancouver Lion`s Gate Hotel Vancouver
- Travelodge North Vancouver
- Travel Lodge North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Travel Lodge
- North Vancouver Travelodge