we stayed there for 5 nights only because we had a very good deal through a friend who works for Travelodge. The rooms were small and they had an oil heater plugged in to warm the room because the one mounted on the wall didn't work. The bathroom was small & discusting. Cold tile floor and cold and dirty looking tile shower. No tub. Not alot of green space for our dogs to go out. Not the safest looking area at night, very dark.
Earl's restaurant located across the parking lot and Denny's located around the back. Breakfast not provided. I would pay more to stay somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lions Gate Travelodge in beautiful North Vancouver! Nestled at the foot of Grouse Mountain and adjacent to the historic Lions Gate Bridge into Stanley Park and the city centre, we are the best choice in value and comfort for your next great adventure. We are minutes from highway #1, skiing, tennis, waterfront parks, and extended shopping. So much to see and do in our own backyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Travelodge Vancouver Lions Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Vancouver Lion`s Gate Hotel Vancouver
- Travelodge North Vancouver
- Travel Lodge North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Travel Lodge
- North Vancouver Travelodge