“Best View of Anything Ever”

North Shore Paragliding
North Vancouver, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Best View of Anything Ever”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I've been dreaming of doing this for as long as I can remember.

For all the build up I've been giving paragliding my whole life, it more than just lived up to my expectations, it actually surpassed them.

I've been uncontrollably smiling since my flight. Fantastic value for money, you are not just paying for something unforgettable, or just memorable, this is the pinnacle of bragging rights for an awesome experience.

I often go for the minimal options to save on costs, and I think I'm being so smart. Not this time, this is hands down the best thing to do at Grouse Mountain, and arguably Vancouver in general. I bought all the video footage, because this is the kind of thing I want to see more people experience.

At a stretch, this one activity could actually change your quality of life.

I have a totally new appreciation for the North Shore, this is definitely a must for locals. If you want to go on vacation, but can't get the time off work, do something incredible in your own city. No regret, best way to spend your time.

Sydney, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“one of the bucket list”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Came across this walking around Grouse Mountain. My wife and I decided to give it a go.
It is one of the best things we have done. We found the guys doing this very professional
and we would certainly do this again.Well worth the money.

Visited July 2013
“Unbelievable. Best time of my life!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The pilots were very knowledgeable and were very professional. Overall it was definitely worth the money and it made my trip to BC unforgettable. I recommend it to anyone who travels to Vancouver.

Seattle, Washington
“So fun!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

These guys seemed really experienced. Even though I tend to be risk averse, I had such a great time flying with them. So glad to have this amazing experience!

Ada
“Paragliding at Grouse Mountain”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Amazing adventure! Two experienced and professional guys. Thanks Todd for making it so fun. Two words...... Yee Haw!