“Food and service excellent!!!!”
Review of Pho Japolo

Pho Japolo
Ranked #71 of 371 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Happy Valley, Oregon
“Food and service excellent!!!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

No dislike whatsoever. The people working there were very friendly and accomodating. The food was excellent.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Maria F

North Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surf Shack Vietnamese”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I love Vietnamese food as I find it to be one of the healthier and yet delicious asian food styles we are lucky to have here in Vancouver. I used to live in Tacoma, Washington and they have an even larger proportionate Vietnamese population and this is where I fell in love with the cooking.

I think this restaurant is one of the best Vietnamese restaurants in Vancouver, and I have tried many including soem of the much more popular downtown restaurants (with their higher walk by traffic).

The surf shack decor may put off some people, but to me its a an awesome display of character to have left it as is (maybe just convenient, but I don't care) and I hope you don't ever change it.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Stephen C
North Vancouver, Canada
“Great food for Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Love this food and it is a very reasonable price. My daughter and her friend go there every week.
I love the chicken on rice.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank EvelynAnn27
Manitoba
“Very tasty and affordable”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

All the Pho and other dishes sampled were very tasty, fresh and well priced, highly recommended. Their barbequed meats are very tasy.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank dm_wpg
Seattle, Washington
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This review is for take-out, as we were staying at the Travelodge next door. We walked in and ordered a few spring rolls to-go. The prices were a bit high for my standards, but I'm not really familiar with prices in Canada. The chick was really nice and was patient when were were trying to figure out what we wanted. The decor was a bit odd. It was a cross between an old saloon and Asian restaurant. There was a fish tank, but o decorations in it, which I found weird.
Anyway, the food came out quickly, and the spring rolls hit the spot.

Visited June 2012