“The soup was a blast!”

The Soup Meister
Ranked #17 of 412 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: International
Description: Casual, fast food, take away.
Description: Casual, fast food, take away.
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We were waiting for the ferry to take us back to Vancouver downtown, and decided to have a soup (winter time). I had the salmon and potato soup, and it was a blast of flavors. Temperature was great, and the size more than enough They gave us an extra bread, that we shared. Great guys indeed!

Maggie E, Manager at The Soup Meister, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

I am so glad that you enjoyed your soup. The Potato and Salmon is one of our top sellers.
Thank you for choosing us to fill the wait time for your Seabus trip. I hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We live in Kitsilano and took the Seabus to Lonsdale Quay for weekend lunch. So many good choices! I settled on the Soup Meister because I was attracted by the settings. It's cool when you can watch soup being prepared. I had the Boston Clam Chowder and enjoyed it immensely. I'll let my Kits neighbours know about our experience.

1  Thank Gary W
Maggie E, Manager at The Soup Meister, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Gary, Thank you so much for your review. We always enjoy hearing feedback from our customers. We've been here for 22 years now but helping to spread the word is always appreciated.

Come back soon.

Maggie

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Our friends introduced us to Soup Meister whilst on holiday in Vancouver. I had the Portugese Beef and my husband clam chowder. I was unsure which one to pick from the choice of 6 and the lady behind the counter offered me a taster. Both were absolutely delicious and for an extra large and large portion along with 2 fresh bread rolls the price was 14.74 excellent value for money and very filling. Thank you

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your soup. Your comments say it all, "delicious and tasty". That is the goal we strive for every day. Thank you for the kudos; they are much appreciated.

Maggie

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We stumbled on this little soup kitchen, attracted by the delicious smells. I had the Lemongrass Chicken and my husband the Portuguese Bean. Both of us ate every bite and wiped out the bowls with the nice bread that came with the soups. It was quick, good and reasonable. Can't ask more for a fast lunch. You will find comfortable tables and seats in the open space next to the stand. Lots of people came to take out soup as well as eat it right there. Great spot to people watch.

Maggie E, Manager at The Soup Meister, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you so much for your review of the soup. I am so glad that you happened upon us and to hear that you and your husband enjoyed it. I appreciate your business and hope that you will come back.

Regards,
The Soup Meister

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I bought the Seafood soup to go and when I opened it, I thought it was chicken soup because the fish looked chickens so I went back and asked if it's the right one. The owner threw away my soup into the garbage in front of me instead of explaining it to me it is fish. The attitude was really bad. If it is fish, I didn't mind having it. I wanted to make sure its not meat coz I don't eat meat. Never ever go back again.

1  Thank 59em555