“What an adventure!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Clear Creek Fishing Adventures

Clear Creek Fishing Adventures
“What an adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband and I went fishing with kevin on a whim. We had such a great time! Neither one of us had ever been sturgeon fishing before. Let me tell you, it was amazing! I highly recommend giving it a whirl. Kevin was an excellent guide with lots of patience for a couple of newbies. We both caught fish! Mine was bigger! Ha ha ha! I thought the 5 foot monster was big but Kevin tells me he once caught an 11 foot behemoth! No big fish story, he had picture proof! WOW! I want a crack at that! So were comeing back next year. LOL!

Visited June 2013

Chilliwack
“Sturgeon fishing trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Myself and some friends recently used Clear Creek Fishing Adventures for a day trip and what an incredible experience it was! Kevin is an excellent guide and I don't think that anybody could know that river as well as he does. Having never even seen a sturgeon let alone caught one I was in heaven. It is definitely a memory I will treasure for years to come. Thank you Kevin. Me and my friends would use you again for sure and recommend you to everybody!

Visited March 2014