“The Best Deal in Town for Carnivores!”
Review of Sharkeys Chophouse

Sharkeys Chophouse
Ranked #36 of 412 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 17 April 2017

The food at Sharkeys is outstanding and the value... well, you can't cook it at home for these prices. The ribs, meatballs, chicken, roast beef, ham... it's all great and the veggies and other sides go very well with the meal. Besides the deli meals, the meat counter affords great treats to take home and enjoy with your friends and/or family.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Our kids love it here and we break down sometimes and revisit just because. This is one of the places that puts a serious damper on our efforts to not eat meat. It's a take out/butchers place in Lonsdale Quay that serves your meal on real plates. For $7.95 there is usually a choice of chicken, sausages, ham, roast pork, roast beef and other choices. All served with mashed potatoes or perogies, veggies or salad, gravy. It's not gourmet but it's a square meal and a big one at that. Hubby and I share 1 plate and that's plenty. If we are extra hungry we ask them to supersize it for $10.95. We really like the chef/butcher guy who carves the meat, he's very pleasant and genuine. We take our food over to the brew pub and eat there (they don't mind as long as you drink their beer and of course take your plates back to Sharky's). We realize this isn't the healhiest of meals or low in calories but it's a taste of childhood and a couple of extra hot yoga class takes care of the guilt.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Sharkeys Chophouse at Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver is a place to go for lunch if your craving a big, meaty, starchy meal. I had been hearing about it from my co-workers for quite sometime so I decided to go with them a week ago. I ordered the regular meal which was $8.95 inc. tax. I had the fresh carved roast sirloin, 2 chicken drumsticks, mashed potatoes with gravy and perogies with sour cream and fried onions. WOW, what a feast at lunch time. Food was hot and fresh and every bite was delicious. There are many choices from salads to steamed potatoes to pork roast, ham, ribs etc..the menu changes daily. I can't wait to go back, but I have to give my diet a chance too lol!!

1  Thank agent98
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I loved the food here so much that I wanted to leave a bad review so that no one else would go here and it could remain a little secret, with only an elite few in on it. Great food, huge portions, amazing price. Yes, it sits under a heat lamp and you have to use plastic cutlery, but none of that matter. It is hands down one of the best meals I've ever eaten out and it was only $8.95.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We were craving for Boston Clam Chowder from our favorite soup place. Unfortunately, no hot clam chowder served for that day.
We ended up walking around the market and looked around that will perk our interest. Never went to the Sharkey's aisle.
We were about to give up when we bumped into somebody we know and they suggested Sharkey's because of the great price.
The food really looks inviting. They serve specials on each day but I am unsure if there is one that they serve everyday. They have glazed ham, grilled beef and roast beef.
We chose the large plate with assorted sausage as the main entree for 12 bucks and choice of 2 sides (you can choose from chili beans, perogies, steamed veggies, sour cream and mashed potatos). It's enough to share for 2 people. We chose the mashed and sour cream. I asked the guy what is inside perogies and when he said cheese, he offered to give us some. He also offered to taste the beans which is very superb! Not sure if the 12 bucks should have 4 sides
The guy asked us if we like all the works on it (gravy and cooked onions) and we said yes.
I liked the fact that they serve food on a real plate. Got dismayed with plastic cutlery or I am asking too much. Their sign says: "please return plates and spoon back to the counter."
Above all, I like the value of what we ate: 14 bucks until 5. I love the meat!
I will definitely be going back. Job well done!,