“Best Fish” 5 of 5 bubbles

C-Lovers Fish & Chips
Ranked #26 of 362 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: All-You-Can-Eat Fish and Chips available every day, anytime! At C-Lovers Fish & Chips, we source and deliver superior quality ingredients and offer the freshest products available on the market. From hand selected Alaskan halibut, to the locally grown farm fresh Kennebec potatoes, all dishes at C-Lovers are prepared daily and made fresh to order. Our family-friendly locations are proud to support responsible seafood choices. C-lovers Fish & Chips is a Vancouver Aquarium Ocean Wise partner. Bring the kids and enjoy all-you-can-eat fish and chips today!
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

small place, but excellent fish. Tuesdays there are 2 for 1 specials. They also have a kiosk at the P.N.E. every year. Only food I make sure I get there. Big pieces of cod or halibut. Of course the halibut is my favorite. Not oily but crispy and so well done. Their sides are good too. ummm, now I want some.

• Visited August 2012

Vancouver, BC
“Table manners and rats...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

I was exhausted after moving and having my new apartment renovated so I decided to go to C-Lovers. I had a bad experience there once before with some horrid people sitting next to me.

The same thing happened this time. The table next to mine, a party of 4-5 people, started talking about rats and various forms of killing rats just after I sat down. I asked them to cease and desist because their conversation was upsetting me. They completely ignored me and continued to talk about their bad rat experiences. I've had rats in my house and so it reminded me of some extremely unpleasant experiences. You don't talk about rats in restaurants because many restaurants have rats! It was extremely distasteful and unsavoury of them to loudly discuss this topic at the table next to mine. So I told a waitress. She told me that they couldn't do anything about it so I moved to another table.

If the staff of a restaurant is unwilling to create or maintain a pleasant atmosphere they don't deserve my business. So I left and told them that I was not going to leave a tip. The service was alright but the atmosphere stank of rodents - both human and animal.

I will not be back nor will I take any of my house guests there to eat, or recommend C-Lovers to anyone.

Tonight was the second visit that the staff did nothing about unsavoury customers. For a $25 meal for just myself, I expect a pleasant environment.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank floodedsky
Vancouver
“Keeping it simple”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

Not gourmet dinning by any means. But if you want good grub (fish + chips) and lots of it this is the place. Their formula is keep it simple and it works well. Always hot and fresh.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
North Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“so yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

the fish is always fresh here, and always delicious. i have never had a bad experience here. they have very good prices, for example you can get all you can eat fish and chips for around $11. very good place and i highly recomend checking it out

Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

When you need that hit of comfort food of good quality and
authenticity, this is the place. Been going there for years and
never disappointed.