“Great pizza - minus the sauce”

Colosseum Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #194 of 393 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Ordered a few pizzas from Colosseum. For delivery, they are awful. To be fair, at least he warned me how bad at delivery they were, and I opted to just drive there and pick up a pizza.

The pizza itself was delicious, minus the sauce. Way too sweet. If there was some way to avoid the sweet sauce, I would be more positive and probably give them a 4/5.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Ordered a pizza for delivery, was told it would be an hour. After an hour and half called and was told it would be at least another 30 minutes. My husband went to pick it up - when he walked in the place was empty and the staff said "if you are here for the pick-up don't start with me I have had a bad day" - no apology. Pizza was cold and hard (probably sat there for a long time). Never ever again will we eat here!

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Ordered a pizza by phone, everything seemed fine, they expected about a 45 minute wait.
I waited an 2 hours, thought maybe they had the address wrong, I called them back to confirm the pizza was on its way. I was then informed by the stoner idiot on the other end of the line that my pizza was not coming because I was "rude" on the phone and "gave them a fake phone number". I infact was perfectly polite on the phone and did not sense that anything was wrong at all when the order was placed. The phone number I gave them had a different area code because I am not from Vancouver and was staying there temporarily.
I waited 2 hours expecting a pizza that never came and then was treated poorly on the phone when I inquired why. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone, as I would not wish them the trouble of dealing with their bonehead staff.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed 26 June 2010

Terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible

1  Thank wzucool
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 16 February 2008

In the 16 years I've lived on the north shore this is the best it gets.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook