“Consistent comfort food.”
Review of white spot

white spot
Ranked #226 of 390 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Been to this location many times; see regular staff, some been there over twenty years. Service is fast, staff friendly, and food always good. We had the curry soup(excellent), burgers and wraps. All great. Parking an issue at lunch time. More washrooms needed. We will be back!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I know this is a chain but it really is a nice place to eat a good breakfast. When we are in N Vancouver, this is where we often start our day. The food is well prepared, omelets are well prepared, toast is from good fresh bread, and the pancakes are made from fresh batter. My wife orders a short stack of pancakes since the regular portion is huge. The coffee is good (not great) but the tea selections are better and from whole leaf choices.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

White Spot is my favourite family-style restaurant. They have a wide variety of dishes on the menu, so it's a good place to come if your party can't decide between burgers & fries, pasta & ribs, or something a little more healthy. They also have an additional "featured" menu which changes every few months. For kids, they have activity books & crayons, and the "Pirate Pak" children's menu, which is served in a cardboard pirate ship.

The service can be hit and miss - it just depends who you get as a server. Out of all the White Spots I've gone to across Vancouver, I've had terrific service and terrible service. Overall, I'd rank service between average to good.

I've always found the food to be very good. I particularly like their salads and rice bowls. Also, in the summer, they serve fresh strawberry & blueberry pie which is absolutely delicious - a must try!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

The food is good but not special, depending on what you order. I'm a salad person and I find the salads pretty good.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I went with my daughter for lunch. All the staff seemed to be grumpy. We were sitting by the pass bar so I overheard conversations that I shouldn't have...taking about other customers, etc.
Food was only average and my burger dry. The waitress only seemed to start to warm up when it was time for me to pay the bill and tip her.