“Moved”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“Moved”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

With another couple we had supper at Paros recently. We ordered the platter for 4. There was enough food for 6. It was allvery tasty. Iwould have preferred lamb kebab instead of chicken.

Visited June 2014

Coquitlam, Canada
“Our Favourite Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Paros Taverna is our favourite restaurant and has been for some 25 years. When they were at Burquitlam Plaza they were close enough for us to walk there (although we seldom did!) When they moved to their new location in Lougheed Mall - it is a much more attractive spot but the food is still top-notch. I think we have tried everything on the menu and loved every dinner! When my husband suggests going out for dinner I know that he means "Paros" and I never suggest another restaurant. We've taken our blended family of 15 to Paros for dinner and they all loved it too.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Danae P
Coquitlam, Canada
“Best calamari ever!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We have been going to Paros for 23 years. The food is all excellent, from the ribs to the souvlaki, but the calamari is the BEST! We have ordered it in Greece in several locations in Athens, Santorini, Corinth, but Paros is the best!
We always return from a trip and head over for our fill. The Greek salad is fresh and has large chunks of tomato and cucumber, the tzatzikii is creamy.
If we can't get over to the new location we get take out and savor it at home, mmm!

• Visited May 2013
new westminster
“good restaurant and kichen?”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I was there last sunday and I noticed I have been there before once. The restaurant setting I like so much and colors and paintings. The service is excellent. However my son's lamb was cold to be heated later with our request and my lamb shank was burnt out. I am disappointed to see beautiful restaurant and service supplemented with poor food quality. And what is a restaurant with poor quality kitchen? I am not planning to go back.

• Visited April 2013
ParosTaverna, Guest Relations Manager at Paros Taverna, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
Dear masoudm7,

Paros Taverna is very sorry to hear that your last dining experience was not as expected.

We are an award winning restaurant, & wouldn't be able to stay in business for 26 years if we didn't serve high quality dishes using only the freshest ingredients.

We take pride in our product & stand by our food; so when we receive feedback that your dinner was not up to standard, Paros Taverna will do everything we can to make sure you and your party leave satisfied.

Had we known there was still an issue after correcting our cook's mistake, our policy is that we will re-make your dish, get you a different dish, or take the dish off your bill entirely.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We value your comments.

Sincerely Paros Taverna
604 444 4788
Vancouver, Canada
“New Location, Familiar Hospitality”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Since being forced out of their North Road location by Skytrain expansion, we had to seek out the new spot near Lougheed Mall. We've been Paros' customers for 25 years, so we are happy to report that the food and hospitality is as good as ever. There is always that nice little send-off at the end of the meal; a taste of baklava or a sambuca shot to make you feel that your patronage is appreciated.

• Visited December 2012