My dear Father and I stayed last week for 5 days. The hotel was perfect for our needs. The room was clean and very, very quiet. I had been apprehensive when I saw it was so close to the highway, but I shouldn't have been. I couldn't hear a thing. The hotel was fully booked and people kept coming in to see if there were rooms available. The front desk staff were very accommodating and tried to find alternate hotels, but with the SIGGRAPH convention in Vancouver, it was very difficult.
Beds were very comfortable. They cleaned the carpets while we were there and were always busy cleaning the lobby. The front desk staff were great and very helpful.
The only suggestion would be to add a few proteins to the breakfast and perhaps a variety of eggs beside the hard boiled egg.
It was really hot when we arrived and I did take advantage of the pool for a quick dip. Very refreshing.
Wifi in the rooms was great - thanks! Was able to keep connected easily to my office. PC in the lobby had some issues, but meh - that's why I have my eReader with internet capability.
Hotel was central to wherever we wanted to go - which was everywhere.
Thanks again for taking care of us during my first trip to BC. I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our Coquitlam hotel, we believe our guests deserve only the best, which is why free parking, free Wi-Fi and a free breakfast is standard. Start your day at the waffle station and move onto a selection of cereals and pastries, fresh fruits, yogurt, 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices. Spend the afternoon lounging in the pool or resting after a day of exploring the area. The region is known for some excellent sightseeing, such as the Boulevard Casino and Red Robinson Theatre. Take the Skytrain to downtown Vancouver and explore the area by foot. The nearby Coquitlam Center and Laugheed Mall are just a short distance from our Coquitlam hotel. Many of our guests visit for IKEA shopping, and we’re happy to accommodate truck parking at our hotel. Whether you’re here for the attractions or for a shopping adventure, we’re your home away from home. Our Coquitlam hotel is a 2012 TripAdvisor award winner, and we’re proud to offer you the best vacation experience possible. We also cater to business travelers, such as IKEA employees and travelers in town with the Royal Columbia Hospital. From business to leisure, we have you covered with a great location and many complimentary amenities. The friendly staff at our Coquitlam hotel can provide you with shopping and dining recommendations. If you need some advice on must-see Vancouver attractions, depend on us to ensure you have a memorable and enjoyable stay. We’re a family-friendly hotel, but many groups and couples also choose to stay with us, too. At our hotel, we take the responsibility of making sure you have a great time seriously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Chelsea Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chelsea Hotel Coquitlam
- Best Western Coquitlam
- Coquitlam Best Western
- Best Western Chelsea Hotel