“Totally hooked!”

The Sultan'S Delicious Donair Ltd.
Ranked #170 of 327 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Wow it's like this place is scrubbed everyday! Everything is spotless! All the veggies looked fresh. We tried the platter and the polo donair. I never had that before and I think it's exclusive to them....anyways, portions are so big, price is very reasonable and quality is top notch. Their food seems and taste home made. Highly recommend and will for sure visit again!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Decided to try this place out after having been told by some friends how good the food was. Being a vegetarian I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious and tasty the falafals were! My boyfriend had the lamb donair and he too said it was the best lamb he's had. Very juicy and flavorful. Unlike other donair places this place was very clean and the veggies were very fresh. Great customer service too we even got a free baklava as we had never tried it before. Definitely try the sultans.

1  Thank Preet709
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I am a realtor in the area, I was meeting a client at the starbucks in the corner, we got really hungry. He recommended we go to the Sultan's Donair. I had tried donairs a couple of times before, but didn't like it and found it too greasy...however, had never been to the sultan's and what do you say when your client suggests!!! :) Anyhow, we went there and the first thing I noticed was that this place was so clean that all the machines and everything was spotless! I don't think I have ever seen anything like it anywhere. 2nd the prices were so cheap and the portions were huge. I had the chicken Mix platter with their salad basket. It was so yummy, quite unlike any donair I have tried before. Needless to say that I have become a big fan. My wife is vegetarian and these guys have got a fantastic falafel as well that apparently they make on their own completely fresh. Oh ya, the rice that they have with their platters are also so tasty. Anyhow, would highly recommend this place.

2  Thank BenRealty
Reviewed 18 May 2011

Excellent size and flavour. Ask for a platter or donair

1  Thank Enrique W
Reviewed 11 September 2008

We were with a few friends starved after a long day at work (construction)...stopped by the Sultan's Donair, and had the tastiest donairs ever...it was so refreshing I must add....and did not feel the typical greas that you feel afterwards. It was quite delightful...been a fan ever since...

2  Thank Concord90