“Very Healthy”

The Sultan'S Delicious Donair Ltd.
Ranked #161 of 325 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is a tiny place, most people come in, order, then take it out. We chose to eat there. The donair is hugh. Prices very reasonable. I had a falafel donair, my husband had the lamb. Very interesting how they open the pita and put in the meat, any veggies you want, three choices of sauces, friendly place, good food and prices.

1  Thank sydette

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Great food, excellent portions and friendly staff. Nice quick lunch or dinner for dinner around $10.

I always get the either Sultan size platter or Sultan size beef or lamb donair.

1  Thank Benjamin Q
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I go to Sultans when I am lazy to cook and the kids are hungry. They are fairly quick for service and usually take about 20mins to eat in there and leave. The portion size is huge! I like getting the chicken plates, about half way through eating it, i am already full! The place isn't a restaurant type, I go there, eat and then im on with my day. The price is ok, you are spending about $10 on a plate and $8 on a donair with drinks. Other than that, go there and try it out.

Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Wow it's like this place is scrubbed everyday! Everything is spotless! All the veggies looked fresh. We tried the platter and the polo donair. I never had that before and I think it's exclusive to them....anyways, portions are so big, price is very reasonable and quality is top notch. Their food seems and taste home made. Highly recommend and will for sure visit again!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Decided to try this place out after having been told by some friends how good the food was. Being a vegetarian I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious and tasty the falafals were! My boyfriend had the lamb donair and he too said it was the best lamb he's had. Very juicy and flavorful. Unlike other donair places this place was very clean and the veggies were very fresh. Great customer service too we even got a free baklava as we had never tried it before. Definitely try the sultans.

1  Thank Preet709