Courtyard Toronto Markham
Courtyard
  • Pool
US$97
US$92
All reviewsplatinum memberstayed at this hotel for nightsfree parkingtoronto markhamnice staymini fridgemin drivefront desk staffclean hotelan upgraderoom was spaciousupon checkhot tubenjoyed my stayeasy accessbistrolobby
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This hotel is settled in a convenient location. The hotel itself can be better. The room, unfortunately is a bit run down. It doesn't look as clean. The staff though is very friendly and helpful. For the price I am paying, I think it's still one of the hotel that I will pick next time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Looooking,
We appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on our friendly staff, convenient location, and the value that our hotel has to offer. I'm sorry to hear that the cleanliness of your room did not meet our excellence in service. We would certainly never want to leave you with a poor impression and have addressed your comments with our staff. Please know your feedback will be taken into consideration for improving our property and overall guest experience. We're happy to hear you will be returning and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for your review and patronage.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The Courtyard Markam is a good business hotel in the area I needed to visit. While the rooms are in need of a bit of refreshing and seem somewhat dated it was clean and everything was in good working order. It looks as though the lobby and public areas were more recently renovated and are very bright and welcoming.

The best thing about this hotel is the staff.. By far everyone I spoke with or encountered was friendly and very helpful. From the Front Desk staff, to the team working in the cafe they went out of thier way to make me feel welcome and looked after!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

KDJ3125,
Thank you for choosing Courtyard Markham for your business travels. It's wonderful to receive your complimentary feedback about the warm hospitality of our staff and their extra efforts in service that made you feel welcome. We appreciate your feedback on areas of opportunity and thank you for your continued patronage. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel when traveling to the area.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel is in a good location near highway 404, highway 407, and rt 7. Also it is easy to find, near highway exit but far away from highway to avoid the noisy. The hotel address is in a small tree but actually located at corner of Leslie street. The room is very clean and spacious. All the painting looks new maybe they have been done renovation. All staffs were very friendly.

The only I need to mention they have fitness center and have TV on treadmills, but you need to bring your own headphone which they don't supply.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

dxp0105a,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review from your visit to Courtyard Markham. We appreciate your feedback on all areas and we're glad our clean rooms and accessible location were well suited for your travels. We hope you'll return for another visit in the near future. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

To my surprise, I only found one king-size bed in the room. I asked the front desk for a room change but they refused and claimed the hotel is fully booked. Granted, it is a holiday, but not busiest season. They blame Priceline for the issue. Well, it turns out it is not strictly true that they do not have rooms available, because they do offer and have double rooms available (but not for the Priceline price we paid for, of course, which I understand).

When I book a room for two adults, I would expect two have two beds available if I ask. That is not an outrageous demand at all, yet Courtyard by Marriott at Toronto Markham refused to accommodate this.

Room Tip: If you need two beds, call ahead.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Yours_Truely
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Markham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Yours_Truely,
Thank you for writing. Your feedback is important to us and we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to accommodate all guest requests when possible, and I'm sorry we were unable to do so during your stay. We value your business and hope to provide a more positive experience in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I was very welcomed by staff, they were all very accommodating to me and my family. As most Marriotts the hotel was clean and peaceful. I would stay here again, and I would recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2014

ozzy1938,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Courtyard Markham. Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority by taking great pride in accommodating guest requests. We’re glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and we hope you’ll return to our property soon. Thanks again.