“Nice stay,convenient” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Markham
Shelby Township, Michigan
“Nice stay,convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Nice room, clean. Breakfast buffet in lobby in the morning . Lots of nearby restaurants. Morning paper. Friendly front desk staff. Came in for family wedding with late check in. Adjacent rooms requested and honored.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Oshawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was my second time staying at this hotel. It is very nice and clean. Very easy check in. We stayed a few years ago and things had changed since then. I love, love love the noon check out! I love the fact that we didn't have to wake up early to check out. The only issue was I booked a room with a queen bed and I swear the room had a double bed. My bed at home is a queen and it was smaller then that. It wasn't a big deal so no need to complain on it. I like the fact that there was Neutrogena products in the washroom. The only thing I didn't like was that we had to pay for the breakfast!!! lol
I would stay here again the hotel and the rooms are clean and the check-in was quick and easy and affordable.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Detroit, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Good experience overall. Drain plug for tub was broken and just removed for the duration of the stay. Not an issue since I am not a bath tub person, but a regular maintenance item. And, the room was too close to the ice machine. Not a huge issue, but probably would have been worse on a weekend.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Very clean hotel, for the purpose of getting around throughout the GTA, it was centrally located, free parking, the mattress on the King bed needs to be replaced. What I really liked was that it does not have the countless number of Eco friendly reminders (printed on paper...) telling me on how and where to place my towels after use.
The rooms are spacious.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Me & my fiancee went on our first vacation just the two of us to Toronto. We made reservations easily, when we arrived we were very pleased with the main entrance. The staff were very welcoming and helpful the ENTIRE visit. We had a slight problem with the phone, once I mentioned it they called someone to figure it out right away. Once it was fixed, we got a call from the front desk offering us a free movie after the hassle. Honestly we are not the type of people to expect this, we are fairly laid back, so we were very excited! The whole trip was like this, they remembered our names, our orders and it was so easy just to stand and talk to a staff for a while. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and if I went back to Toronto I would most likely go to this hotel again. Oh! Forgot to mention, beds = best sleep of my life. Most comfortable pillows, you just sink right into them. Wish I could go back right now honestly!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Overall an average experience. The hotel location was good in that it there were many restaurants close by, and my kids enjoyed the pool. The room, however, was not cleanest. We found numerous hairs in the 'laundered' towels, and on the bathroom floor. Certainly not what I expected from the Hilton brand.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Vancouver, British Columbia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

great place when needing to stay in Richmond north Toronto. the hotel has a good swimming pool and spa. the rooms are big for city hotel.staff in reception very efficient when asked to solve travel problem..the coffee facility and free in room wi-fi was welcome. do not use this hotel when you are visiting Toronto as a tourist.it is far from the center and underground;it is also $70.00 from the airport.good for IT people as most surrounding buildings are in the IT business.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends