BEST WESTERN Parkway Inn & Conference Centre
GreenLeadersBronze level
Easton, United States
“Short Trip”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The room was clean and comfortable,. The hotel is 2 stories and has no elevator. Very small room and bathroom. The staff was friendly and they seemed fairly competent. The restaurant staff was very friendly but the food was just average. It was the closest accomodation to my business client. Not much going on in this small town.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ManagerCornwall, Manager at BEST WESTERN Parkway Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Hi Charles W.,

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Our success is measured by our guests having a pleasant stay. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here on 4 different occasions each time was wonderful. I love the room decor. The beds are wonderful, the bathtubs are great for a soak after a long drive. I had a mini suite with a hot tub once and that is when I decided I was going to retire in this hotel.

The front desk staff have gone above and beyond each and every time I have stayed there.

The breakfast was great every time. The restaurant is one of my favourites anywhere. Reminds me of an English pub.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy that you enjoyed your many stays. We look forward to your return!

Orillia, Canada
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Nice, clean hotel. Could use a little bit of updating and i had to carry my luggage up the stairs which is why I gave them a four. The building itself has a lot of character, down to the fireplace in every room! Breakfast was good, lots to choose from and they changed the main serving over the two days I stayed. Good area of Cornwall with lots of shopping near by.

Room Tip: Book early, the hotel was booked solid both days I was there.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience! We value your feedback and wanted you to know that we are currently working with engineers to determine where we could consider putting an elevator. We are hoping to get an elevator completed sometime in 2016 if all goes well.

We look forward to seeing you again.
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Just a one night stop on my way home from Ottawa to Vermont. Everything is spot on, my room was clean, modern, including the bathroom, a little sports bar to relax after a long few days, polite staff. Any they had my favorite steak in the bar, chop steak, I love that once in a while and other than Longhorn you rarely see it offered. They even had a non-slip mat for the bathtub, nice artwork on the walls in my room, a great, quiet heater in the room, even decent coffee in the room, and free internet. It has to be the best place in Cornwall and I would stop again if in the area.

Dear Guest,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again when you are in the Cornwall area.

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was certainly not expecting luxury and 5-star services in a town such as Cornwall, but this hotel made an excellent impression for a small town property far from the holiday route. Front desk service was prompt, rooms were very well apportioned and spotless, breakfast was perfectly adequete, free internet was good and the beds were comfortable.

If what you need is a comfortable and quiet place for any short stay, it's hard to see how this hotel could top itself in its type and location.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank D S
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Cornwall.

Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I spent one night here on business and was fortunate to be able to have my wife tag along with me. I booked us a King mini suite. Was this mini suite ever fantastic!! Fireplace in the living room, wet bar, fridge, microwave, gigantic bed, huge bathroom...one of my favorite stays at a hotel on business so far...and I've been on quite a few. Exceptional staff, great buffet breakfast and beautiful gym. DinnerHighly impressed and highly recommend!!

Room Tip: King mini suite...you won't be disappointed!!
Dear guest,

We are happy you were able to enjoy one of our king mini suites and pleased you enjoyed your stay overall.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
St. John's, Canada
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had an Best Western Plus. Hotel and restaurant staff were all pleasant, friendly and yet non intrusive. I was visiting with a family member and never felt rushed when having meals in the restaurant. The breakfast was included in the price of the room and buffet selection was good especially on Sunday morning. I felt safe at the hotel. The outside pool area was only accessible by guests and staff and there was plenty of seating. The hotel was quiet during the night. The room was very clean and well maintained. I had a great stay and will recommend the hotel to friends.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share you thoughts on our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cornwall
Ramada Cornwall
Comfort Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Hogansburg
Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort
McIntosh Country Inn & Conference Centre

Been to BEST WESTERN Parkway Inn & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!