“Menu's great after 15 years”

Rotisserie St-Hubert
Ranked #11 of 169 Restaurants in Cornwall
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: St-Hubert restaurants are the ultimate family dining experience where you can count on friendly ambiance and great food every time.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We haven't eaten in a St. Hubert's in about 15 years. We were very pleased to see that the menu has lots of variety and good gluten-free choices these days.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We love St. Hubert, but most of their restaurants are in Quebec. It was a pleasant surprise to find one in Cornwall, Ontario. The food is always consistantly good. It must be good as the parking lot was full of cars from across the border in New York. Order the quarter chicken and cole slaw! Better than Swiss Chalet!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food is great! There is a bar for the adults and it is sectioned off so it is a little quieter if you don't have little ones. The waitresses are friendly. You have to try seventh heaven desert! Amazing.

1  Thank 1955Debbie1955
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Every time I visit Cornwall, I make a point of visiting this restaurant. The chicken and dipping sauce is better than Swiss Chalet we have out west. Don't forget to add the delicious "Mille Feuilles"……decadent!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love this place!!! They're always careful with my seafood allergy...they always make sure no Clamato is brought near my drinks etc.
Always fresh and always great hot food, not to mention once you e been there a few times they really take the time to know what you like and how you like it.
My only complaint and it's a small one is the prices for the amount of food you get...smaller portions than any other restaurants I've seen for your buck.
Other than that I love this place!!!
Great for a first date, or dinner dates with friends or even the
kids!