“Not new but service was great”

The Westridge Inn Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Osoyoos
The Westridge Inn Resort
Ranked #25 of 26 Hotels in Osoyoos
“Not new but service was great”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Pool , hot tub and the grounds were very nice.But what made are stay so good was the way Gordie took care of us.One night we decided to use the bbq but didn't have any plates or utensils (for us or the bbq). He said no problem just let me know when you want to bbq and I will bring you everything you need. Sure enough
he brought us everything and my husband, daughter and I had a delicious dinner under the Osoyoos stars with some wine we had purchased on the wine tour earlier.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Debbie S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I had read varying reviews on tripadvisor and other websites, but decided to roll the dice. I wish I hadn't. Where to start? Supposedly we were staying in a 1 bedroom suite. Well in my opinion that means a separate bedroom.

At this dingy motel that means 1 bed tucked around a corner, and any seating area in front of the Tv has been replaced with another double bed!

One bed was sonewhat clean. The bed in the "separate bedroom" was not and didn't have a duvet. I was told it would be dropped off. It wasn't. I went to the office and asked for it, and was told it would be brought to our room. However I got tired of waiting and came out of my room only to see one of the owners bringing me a duvet from the room next door. It was dirty and covered in curly black hairs. When I told him this he denied it and said that fluff came out of the blankets when they were washed!!!!

He was mystified as to where the hairs had come from, insisting that he had brought the blankets 'straight from the laundry' what a load of crap.

Everything was dirty. Cupboards, handles, bathtub, sink, counters. I wouldn't let my dog have a bath here, much less my infant son.

We intended to cook ourselves a meal here but decided to get some takeout instead.

Glad I showered elsewhere this morning, I will not step in that filthy bathtub. Looks like an early start tomorrow, we want to spend as little time in this hole

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Gavsy19

Travellers are raving about these Osoyoos hotels

Reviewed 26 July 2014

There were no other hotels available so we came here. Luckily I am used to backpacking and staying in sine remote areas. I think tenting it would be heAlthier than studying here. The toilet was dirty and the carpet filthy. Don't study here unless you are desperate !!!

• Stayed July 2014
New Westminster, Canada
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had a great trip there since it was so sunny and warm. Sometimes it was too hot and we liked the pool and AC very much. The hot tub was very handy on a cool night. Overall our three weeks stay was very nice, our room had two queen sized beds and a kitchen and the beds were very comfy. Some nights we went for a barbeque and enjoyed the big patio. We became good friends with the managers. My kids were spoiled by them and had fun rides in their golf cart almost every night.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Arriving at 8pm, happy to be there but found the wall air conditioner covered in dust and dirt. So much so, you could peel it off the grate, shower had black mold growing and my feet picked up long hair. (I have short hair) No plugs for the drains in the sinks, pots in the kitchenette had been burned on the inside, hot - the bedroom in our king kitchenette unit could never cool off. No ceiling fan in the bedroom to help either. I cannot recommend this resort rather a motel with a pool. Also note the pin locator on the map maybe wrong. It is located on the SW corner of 3 and 97. When we checked in the management said they bought the place 2 years prior. Also when we asked to be let out of our reservation, no. We lost two nights and maybe our health was worth it.

Room Tip: I simply cannot recommend this place under any circumstance. It was NEVER full though they will say...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice staff,very clean,great pool and BBQ area,and the stars at nite are awesome.short walk to everything.great beach,great town.close to the us border,great stargazing,beautiful vistas from everywhere,Ac worked great cause it was hot and dry,British Columbias only pocket desert and part of the Sonora desert that ends in Mexico

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Richmond, Canada
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Where to begin? Stained carpets, fairly new blood stains on the box spring, and ants on the bed sheets to boot. $106.00 CAD per night to soak up the sparse surroundings; one creaky chair and one end table, complete with a poorly functioning lamp which was literally glued to it. Our room was missing a coffee pot, and when we requested one it came to us missing it's lid. Completely unacceptable - we ended up cancelling our last night to avoid spending any more time in that room which was more comparable to a second rate hostel than a quaint motel.

Do yourselves a favor and stay somewhere else.
Did I mention there were ANTS in the bed?
Absolutely appalling.

Room Tip: There really are no tips I can offer - other than choose different accommodations.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family