“Amazing and wonderful experience.”

Buc's Bed & Brew Guestrooms
Buc's Bed & Brew Guestrooms
Ranked #7 of 17 Osoyoos B&B and Inns
N. Delta, BC
“Amazing and wonderful experience.”
Reviewed 28 March 2011

We had an amazing stay at this B & B. The room was great and the Hosts were even more so. Breakfast on the deck was wonderful and enjoying their pool was a great treat as well. Would recommend Buc's Bed & brew over and over again. Stay the weekend or a week. Go Wine country touring or a round of golf. Close to everything. LOve Love Loved it.

McIntosh's White Rock, BC

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Port Moody, Canada
Reviewed 25 March 2011

I love the desert and Osoyoos has just what I need without having to fly anywhere. And staying at Buc's B&B makes it all the more better! Hosts Fran & Andy make me feel just like family when I go. I have gone with my spouse but this last time I just needed to get away and they made my stay extra special. I enjoyed being spoiled with incredible breaksfasts like french toast with baked apples and eggs benedict. I lounged by their pool and read books, I even played a round of golf with them (Andy had some great tips for me too). I am looking forward to staying again this year and exploring more of what Osoyoos and the surrounding area has to offer.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Aluvstotravel
White Rock, Canada
Reviewed 24 March 2011

Thanks to Andy and Fran had a truly wonderful time...fabulous location and to have breakfast on the deck with the view of the lake can only be described as awesome.
We stayed for several nights and each morning was a wonderful experience...great breakfast, good company and spectacular view. Highly recommend this B&B

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jebb5055
Port Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed 24 March 2011

We enjoyed this B & B so much, we came back! Our hosts, Andy and Fran are starting to feel more like friends than hosts.
This B & B has Comfortable and well appointed rooms. And the cookies upon arrival in the room...yum! Our own entrance in was also appreciated. There is pool here, that you can use. We could not find another B & B with a pool (Osoyoos can be hot and the pool is so refreshing!) Andy directed my husband to the local golf course and even played with him! They had such a good time!
We would not hesitate to stay here again in 2011. We can't wait for our next "visit"!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PVLOVER40
Blind Bay, Canada
Reviewed 24 March 2011

Andy and Fran are the most accommodating hosts I have ever had the pleasure to meet. They go out of their way to please and are full of suggestions on what there is to do in Osoyoos. If you are looking for a good nights rest be sure to stay here as the cleanliness of their home and the beds are more comfortable than any hotel I have stayed in. Although I am not a breakfast person I could not resist the delicious choice of meals that are served either in the dinning room or on the outdoor patio

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Margaret1576717
Drumheller, Canada
Reviewed 24 March 2011

The location of the B&B is wonderful. Who wouldn't want to sit on a deck and not see the water. As the title says, came as strangers left as friends. We truly enjoyed our time with Fran and Andy. The place is very clean, comfy and the service was delightful. We also played a couple of rounds at the golf course in their area and had a great round as well as a great time. Thanks Fran and Andy and we hope to see you at Urban Place Bed and Breakfast in Drumheller.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank triplet2
Virginia Water, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2010

Ideal welcoming hosts. The rooms were spotless and very well presented. We both slept like babies in a wonderful oversized king size bed....then onto a breakfast that would embarrass a five star hotel.
the hosts recommendations for dinner was spot on.
all in all a great stay and thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple