“Good variety, flexible and accommodating. Honest folks.”

Starlite Marina & Beach Shop
Ranked #27 of 44 things to do in Osoyoos
Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Good variety, flexible and accommodating. Honest folks.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

My husband & I have rented from Starlite marina a few times over the last couple years, it has become our go to while in the Okanagan.
Besides the exceptional location (easy to find, easy to navigate in and out of on a boat and on a beautiful warm lake with lots of room to play). The variety of water crafts is good as is the selection of life jackets and towable toys. Prices are reasonable for the area and staff is friendly.
We forgot almost $10,000 worth of jewellery in the last boat we rented and phoned them in a panic. The employee went out and looked while I waited on the phone then took them to the neighbouring hotel so I could pick them up at my convenience. Great honest employees!
Would recommend without hesitation.

Visited August 2013

Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Super fun in the sun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

We came to rent a 15 footer for 4 people but it was just for me & my boyfriend. The manager was great & the girls at the front desk gave excellent customer service. Plus they charge only for consumed fuel not for the entire tank like other places. The weather was amazing and the lake is so long & wide, that we had enough space to go a bit crazy on the water. This was super great experience during our long weekend vacation. I highly recommend!

Visited July 2013
Vancouver
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“water fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

Centrally located, the staff at Starlite Marina and Beach shop were great! They have everything you need to frolic in the water, from paddle boards to seadoos.

kdjfkjsdhf
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

Nice enough folks, nothing special but reasonable price for a SUP rental. Good location for most of the local beaches. Kind of wish they didn't rent jetskis, but I wish syphilis wasn't on the rise worldwide as well.

Castlegar, Canada
“not bad- and alot of fun.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

Rented a boat for 4 hours- the boat ran a little rough but our family had fun. The wake board was unuseable but they did not charge us for it when we explained the issue. The tubing was great! and they explained how to use the boat well. The staff was friendly and helpful.