“Nice day on a boat”

Starlite Marina & Beach Shop
Ranked #28 of 48 things to do in Osoyoos
Reviewed 23 August 2013

It's been two years since I sold my boat. My friend and his family wanted to go out on a boat.

I went to the marina and they set me up for a nice ski boat for the next day.

As I have been boating for years I know how to work the boat and to work the tubing and skiing.

No problems, and they threw in the tubes.

I will always return for a boat.

1  Thank CancunTravel2Much

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

My husband & I have rented from Starlite marina a few times over the last couple years, it has become our go to while in the Okanagan.
Besides the exceptional location (easy to find, easy to navigate in and out of on a boat and on a beautiful warm lake with lots of room to play). The variety of water crafts is good as is the selection of life jackets and towable toys. Prices are reasonable for the area and staff is friendly.
We forgot almost $10,000 worth of jewellery in the last boat we rented and phoned them in a panic. The employee went out and looked while I waited on the phone then took them to the neighbouring hotel so I could pick them up at my convenience. Great honest employees!
Would recommend without hesitation.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

We came to rent a 15 footer for 4 people but it was just for me & my boyfriend. The manager was great & the girls at the front desk gave excellent customer service. Plus they charge only for consumed fuel not for the entire tank like other places. The weather was amazing and the lake is so long & wide, that we had enough space to go a bit crazy on the water. This was super great experience during our long weekend vacation. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Centrally located, the staff at Starlite Marina and Beach shop were great! They have everything you need to frolic in the water, from paddle boards to seadoos.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Nice enough folks, nothing special but reasonable price for a SUP rental. Good location for most of the local beaches. Kind of wish they didn't rent jetskis, but I wish syphilis wasn't on the rise worldwide as well.