“Excellent location. The room was costly considering the...”
Review of Super 8 Osoyoos

Super 8 Osoyoos
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Osoyoos

Reviewed 3 September 2014

The stay was really good. We enjoyed the continental breakfast and the rooms were very clean. The only problem we had was on the last night. Right at 10:00 the pool was closed down which was fine except the guy that was shutting it down for the night immediately approached my table and told us that there was to be no noise. No music and no laughing. He was very offensive and ended up coming down three times that night to harrass us while we were just trying to enjoy our last night. I am 27 years old and feel like he assumed that because I look younger than some of the other patrons staying there that I was just going to party outside of the hotel that night. Little did he know I was on a FAMILY vacation and I had my six year old son sleeping in my room. The friends that were with me had their one and a half year old sleeping in their room. So as much as I enjoyed my stay there ( I've stayed there before actually) I do t think I would choose that hotel again just because of the last night.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2014

This is a budget friendly hotel given the prices in the area.....the usual Super 8 standards .....rooms are a little " worn" and basic but clean....continental breakfast is a tad sparse but enough ....

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2014

1  Thank 514gagan22
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Well appointed rooms and very nice staff. reasonable rates for the area. 150.00 a night. pool area and front area have Bbq for use. pool towels supplied poolside. pool and hot tub are very clean and refreshing. close to everything and a short walk to the beach. Will for sure stay here when in Osoyoos. Happy we are here for 3 more days. you can't go wrong here.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends