Very pleasant, cheerful and helpful greeting staff. Was told our room was on 3rd floor turn left out of lift and go to the end of corridor, but the corridor went on and on, eventually we got to our room which was a very pleasant surprise at the end of the building with a balcony overlooking the lake in both directions. It was a suite with a double bed, sitting area and kitchenette and of course the usual ensuite. It was very clean and comfortable and to say it was on a main road very quiet. Our only negatives were that there must have been an hornets nest close to our room as everytime we opened the door to the balcony we got hornets in the room, although on the windows were mosquito netting. Also you had to pay to use the internet which we thought was quite expensive. The beds were very comfortable and thought it a nice gesture that we had two soft and two hard pillows so you could make a choice. We used the restaurant next door which was very good and good value for money we had both dinner and breakfast there and the staff were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn